Welcome

Welcome to our blog! This is a great spot to check out events and promotions and to get information on eyes and vision. We'd also love to get any feedback on our office or anything else you'd like to share.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Electronic Health Records - Pros and Cons

New York Times article on Electronic Health Records

This article gives some pros and cons on electronic health records.  I have to agree with the author on many of the points.  While I love not having to file, and the staff loves not having to read my handwriting, I also feel awkward turning away from patients to type.  As patients, what do you think?  Do you feel ignored while the doctor is charting?  Have most of your doctors gotten away from the paper chart?  The article generated several heated responses.  I'd like to know what you think!

1 comment: